• Fall 2023-24

Print Issues

Fall 2023-24

• A Thousand Boy Kisses is the novel to make you feel all of the emotions.

Arts

A Thousand Boy Kisses: My Opinion

• Mr. Mikey Ward poses for a photo.

Features

Meeting Mr. Ward

• A Christmas tree glows brightly as it welcomes families into the Christmas season.

Features

Going Home for the Holidays

• St. Joe Junior Varsity Raquetball team having fun at practice.

Sports

Flying with the Angels into this Winter’s Racquetball Season

• Piles of papers wait to be organized as part of St. Joes ins for the 2024 spring semester.

Features

Out With the Old and In with the New

• The senior class making memories during first semester

Features

Seniors’ Last Semester

• (from left to right) Freshmen Peyton Peters, Bella Sedlack, Amelia Trost, Caroline McQuaid, and Madelyn Emge dressed up in an 80s theme at the Villa vs. St. Joe field hockey game.

Features

Moving Onto the Second Half of Freshman Year

• Fireworks light up the sky as the new year begins.

Features

Jumping into the Second Half of Junior Year

• St. Joe students perform at the annual Winter Concert.

holidays

Students Celebrate Holiday Traditions

The Student News Site of St Joseph's Academy

The Voice

The Voice

The Voice

Welcoming Ms. Earley

Ms. Earley
Ms. Earley enjoying herself on the beach.

St. Joe is excited to welcome Ms. Elise Earley as the newest member of the math department. She teaches sophomore Geometry and senior College Algebra and Trigonometry, Probability, and Statistics. Ms. Earley, a 2010 alum, is excited to come back to St. Joe as a teacher. 

Ms. Earley had been teaching for nine years. She has taught at three schools prior to coming to St. Joe, first teaching middle schoolers at St. Cecelia for five years, then at Rosati-Kain Academy for two more years. Finally, she taught at Christian Brothers College High School before she started teaching at St. Joe.

Ms. Earley has two brothers and two pets. She has a bearded dragon named Birdie and a dog named Leo. In her free time, she enjoys reading. Her favorite book series is Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas. She also enjoys cross-stitching and showing off her creative side. 

When she was a student at St. Joe her favorite classes were Geometry with Mr. Stein, Literature of Controversy, and Film History. She was also a manager for the volleyball team. Her team won in 2008 and her name is on the state banner hanging in the St. Joe gym.

Ms. Earley’s state banner from the 2008 volleyball state championship. (Grace Feise )

Ms. Earley is excited about what lies ahead this year. She is ready to start helping students fully understand the material.  

“When students who don’t understand have a lightbulb moment, it is just the most amazing thing,” said Ms. Earley. It is this moment in students’ lives that makes her want to teach.

Ava Swan, a Sophomore, enjoys Ms. Earley’s geometry class.

“Ms. Earley helps her students understand and fully comprehend what we are learning during her class, and our classes are also fun,” said Ava Swan. 

St. Joe is excited to welcome Ms. Earley to the faculty and to see more lightbulb moments.