Making a Christmas List and Checking it Twice!

The+Philips+Hue+Bluetooth+Smart+Lightstrip+Plus+1-m.+Extension+With+Plug%2C+a+popular+gift+among+teens.+

Andy HYD

The Philips Hue Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus 1-m. Extension With Plug, a popular gift among teens.

Julia Rhodes, Digital Managerial Editor

Christmas 2021 is bound to be a great one after a year of not being able to see friends and family. While the holidays are all about family and religion for most people, buying and receiving gifts and making wish-lists are another key aspect that completes the season for many people. 

Junior Emma Smith agrees.

“I always get very excited to start deciding what I want for Christmas, but sometimes I struggle trying to figure out what exactly I want,” Emma said.

The following is a list of some of the most popular gifts for your friends, sisters or peers in the 2021 Holiday Season:

1. Philips Hue Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus 1-m. Extension With Plug

These are color changing LED lights to be hung on the ceiling or wall. They can be used cinematically, or just to change the mood of the room. Retails for about $80.

1. Saje Aroma Om Stone Diffuser

This aroma diffuser will make your room smell like a delightful scent of your choosing while also relaxing your mind. The sleek exterior is also designed to fit any room theme.  This retails for about $80-$100.

1. UGG Avery Quilted Throw Blanket in Plaid

This blanket is the perfect gift to keep your loved ones warm this holiday season. Coming from the well-known shoe brand, UGG, this will be a very popular, very cozy gift for this holiday season. This blanket retails for about $45.

1. Apple AirPods Pro

While one of the pricier items on this list, these earbuds are definitely worth it. Listen to music, listen to a podcast, or block out other sounds in HD. These retail for about $190.

1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer

This gift is perfect to quicken your morning routine with a two-in-one brush and blow dryer. The product guarantees a salon grade blowout from the comforts of your home.  This retails for about $40.

These are just a few of the items at the top of many people’s Christmas Lists. 

“I have the UGG blanket on my list. I love their boots and I bet the blanket is so soft,” freshman Lydia Wiley said.

Make sure to update your wish-list this holiday season and keep up with gift-buying for your friends and family, while still remembering the true reason for the season.